For More Details Please
Call : +91 94975 29017, +91 82812 64784
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Advanced hands-on training in Gyneacological laparoscopic surgery is offered by LIFELINE HOSPITAL under the preceptorship of Dr. Cyriac Pappachan, MD (Obs/Gyn), FMAS, DMAS, DAGE- France, Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery, Gynecology. The goal of the program is to help practicing physicians. The aim of this course is to master Gyneacological laparoscopic surgery and the techniques of endoscopic suturing. This course is specially designed to supplement the program and is of international standard. The course is also very useful for practicing surgeons who do not have any basic training in Laparoscopic Surgery. The course is equally suitable for junior surgeon starting out in minimal access surgery and the more senior surgeon who is either new to laparoscopy or wishes to refresh his laparoscopic skills.
- To introduce the candidate to the world of laparoscopic surgery.
- To familiarize the equipment and instruments used for laparoscopic surgery.
- To impart the basic skills required for performing laparoscopic surgery.
- To show the different techniques of performing the operations.
- To impress on the candidate the limitations of the technique.
- To educate about the complications and their management.
- To stress on the safety precautions to be followed with laparoscopic surgery.
- To teach the practical aspects of usage and maintenance of the instruments.
- To inform about the new technologies that are available.
The Lifeline training programme includes:
Hands-on training (HOT) sessions of different levels carried out under the guidance of experienced tutors. A set of training-box exercises developed and validated by the LIFELINE MULTY SPECIALITY HOSPITAL to train professional skills needed in Gyneacological laparoscopy. An theoretical session included every trainig courses.
|1 Month||INR 90,000/-|
|2 Month||INR 1,60,000/-|
|3 Month||INR 2,25,000/-|
|6 Month||INR 4 Lakh/-|
|1 Year||INR 5 Lakh /-|
|15 Days||$ 2500|
|30 Days||$ 4500|
All participants accommodation available on request